Kwavi Agbeyegbe, Founder of Kwavi.com, empowers women in their 50s and older to create the next chapter of their lives on their own terms. In this episode, Kwavi delves into the art of building a personal brand as a business, highlighting how she aligns her mission of making a meaningful impact with the efficient utilization of her talents and energy. She also dispels the common misconception of underpricing products and services, emphasizing the significance of confidence and belief in charging a premium price.
Listen in as Kwavi reveals the pivotal moments that fueled her entrepreneurial spirit, the value of having a mentor, and the courage required to take risks and embark on the entrepreneurial journey. You’ll learn why age is no barrier to success and the key to unlocking the valuable contributions you can make to the world.
What You’ll Learn:
- When Kwavi recognized that she had an entrepreneurial spirit.
- When she knew she was ready to start her own business.
- The value of having a mentor.
- Why it is important to simply get started on your entrepreneurial journey.
- The hardest moment Kwavi went through in her business.
- The biggest hurdles people over 50 face when starting a business.
- Advice for those starting on their entrepreneurial journey.
- Why having belief in yourself is key.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“It is important to embrace failure because that is how we grow as humans.” – Kwavi Agbeyegbe
“If you have a dream or desire to start a business, you have that dream and desire because you have something valuable to share. So, be comfortable knowing that you have something of value that people want in the world.” – Kwavi Agbeyegbe
“Belief is always a virtue.” – Kwavi Agbeyegbe