Hear about the secrets to sustaining a first mover advantage with Paige Wilson, a former finance executive turned entrepreneur. Paige shares the journey of creating Naborforce, a groundbreaking business addressing the void in caregiver support. In this episode, she shares the mindset that fueled her entrepreneurial path and the challenges of marketing in uncharted territory.
Explore the strategies she used to bring her idea to life, scale it successfully, and execute well in what she terms “white space” – that undiscovered terrain in the market. Learn how she strategically timed her venture and hear the compelling story of Naborforce’s emergence.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Paige started the business.
- If she knew she was going to be an entrepreneur.
- How she scaled the business.
- Why you shouldn’t let age stop you from creating a business.
- If there were any moments of doubt.
- Why failure wasn’t an option.
- The importance of knowing your why.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
- “Building a business as an entrepreneur is a lot more than just having a good idea.” – Paige Wilson
- “The entrepreneurial path is not straight.” – Paige Wilson
- “Fail quickly, learn and move on.” – Paige Wilson